Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Yes Sir that's my baby ....

I know ... two posts in the same day, you are probably thinking, "Come on lady, get a life", but today is a special day. We captured my daughters taekwondo board breaks on the digital camera. Don't forget to check out the great looking seitan keilbasa below while you are here too.

Click on the picture below for the video demonstration, it is very short, so shouldn't take to long to load.



That was with the hand, this is with the foot.... high in the air!

Yes the men are standing on chairs and yes this is my 15 year old daughter. Yes, I'm a proud mom. :o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She's awesome. I just signed up for tae kwon do at the beginning of this month and I'm so excited. I really like it so far and hope someday I'm as good as your daughter is!

laura k said...

Wow, that's great! I've always thought it was amazing that people could learn how to do that...

Emmy said...

Wow, your daughter rocks!!! WTG :)

bazu said...

WOW!!! very impressive.

Unknown said...

that is SO SO WILD! I love the one she does with her feet. It looks SO hard! She obviously works really hard at this...you should be a proud mom!

erica said...

WOW!!!

urban vegan said...

Amazing! Guess youu all feel very safe with her around!

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

WOW, She is amazing! I always wondered how people do that - it looks impossible to me.

KleoPatra said...

Unbelievable! I loved watching those videos. She's such a studette.
You have every reason to be proud, and of course so does she.

NICELY DONE!!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Wow that is wonderful! You must be so proud!!

MeloMeals said...

Wow! That is amazing! Teaching her to use her power... so awesome. I wish I had had that opportunity at 15.

MeloMeals said...

Ok, so I just checked out your last post... and wow! Looks amazing..

I am definitely going to buy her seitan ebook when it comes out.

MeloMeals said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheree' said...

That is so cool! DH and I watched both of them 2 times. Congrats proud momma.

funwithyourfood said...

awww that is amazing. Congrats!

Jackie said...

Wow she is excellent for someone so young. Great shots you got.

Glad to hear Bryanna is doing the seitan book as an ebook as shipping costs are so high and often cost more than the book for people overseas like myself.